Garlic consists of an active constituent called Allicin that has lipid-lowering and antioxidant properties.
Garlic has been known to have been helpful to inhibit the uptake of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol in the body.
Garlic is also known to have help to inhibit deposition of bad cholesterol and prevents plaque formation in the blood vessels.
It also contributes towards the reduction of lipid peroxidation and damage of blood vessels.
Each 500mg B-Garlic capsule contains:
- Alli Sativi Bulbus extract 250mg
- Corn Starch 250mg
- Stop consuming this product 2 weeks before surgery to reduce the risks of bleeding.
- Stop consuming this product if you encounter any allergies.
- Do not consume this product together with blood thinning medications such as wafarin, heparin and aspirin.
Adults: 3 x 2 capsules / day, ½ hour before meals / 1 hour after meals.
- 1 bottle of 60 capsules @ 500 mg