FOR $10 DISCOUNT ON 60 CAPSULES BOTTLE, ASK US FOR THE DISCOUNT CODE.
Borneo Uric is a herbal extract that is efficacious to relieve Gout or diseases due to protein metabolic disorders commonly known in the community as Gout.
Each 500mg B-Uric capsule contains:
- Sonci Arvensidis Folium 125mg
- Andrographidis paniculatae 75mg
- Orthosiphonis staminei folium 75mg
- Curcuma Xanthorizhae Rhizoma 50mg
- Piperis nigri Fructus 50mg
- Syzigii polyanti Folium 50mg
- Alpinis Galangae Rhizoma 25mg
- Piperis retrofracti Fructus 25mg
- Plantaginis majoris Folium 25mg
Sonci Arvensidis Folium (Daun Tempuyung) is the largest composition of capsules B_Uric, a nutritious medicinal plant that has regional names such as water radish, jombang clay, galibug, lampenas, and rayana. Diuretic properties in tempuyung help patients with gout or kidney stones to urinate.
Andrographis paniculata (Daun Sambiloto) is used to prevent the formation of inflammation that occurs in gout, expedite urine (diuretics), reduce body heat (antipyretics), cure abdominal pain, diabetes, and remove poisons. Potassium compounds in the ingredient helps to lower blood pressure.
Reducing blood sugar levels comparable to glibenclamide suspension. In addition, Sambiloto leaf is also believed to be used as a medicine for typhus.
Orthosiphonis staminei folium (Daun Kumis Kucing) are usually used to shed kidney stones. It can also help to treat coughs, colds, sore throat, gout, aches, rheumatic pain and even menstrual pain. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial substances.
- Reducing symptoms of gout (pain, inflammation and systemic complaints)
- Helps reduce complaints of kidney stone disease (shed kidney stones)
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduces blood sugar levels
Adults: 3 x 2 capsules / day, ½ hour before meals / 1 hour after meals.
- 1 bottle of 60 capsules @ 500 mg
To save on postage, the product can be arranged for self-collection at Macpherson MRT during office hours or Toa Payoh MRT after office hours. Kindly call us at 68428160 during office hours for this arrangement.