FOR $10 DISCOUNT ON 60 CAPSULES BOTTLE, ASK US FOR THE DISCOUNT CODE.
Borneo Curcuma is an herbal supplement that comes from curcuma extract, Temulawak or also known as Java Ginger is one of the typical Indonesian plants similar to ginseng.
If Korea boasts its ginseng, we can also boast about ginger because they have equal efficacy. Another name for temulawak is Temu Besar (Malay), Koneng Gede, Temu Raya (Sunda), Temu Labak (Madura), Temu Putih (curcuma zedoaria).
Temulawak contains essential oils, curcumin, glucosides, phellandrene, turmerol, myrcene, xanthorrihizol, isofuranogermacreene, p-tolyletycarbinol.
Curcuminoid which is the main yellow substance in ginger (temulawak) has been known to have many health benefits.
Curcumin (yellow dye) is analgesic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. Ginger (temulawak) is known to be a powerful “shield” to alleviate growth of cancer cells, lower contraction of liver and diabetes illnesses, and ease inflammation.
In addition, ginger (temulawak) is also rich in vitamins C, E, B6, potassium and iron. Ginger (temulawak) contains enzymes that can reduce levels of SGOT (Serum Glutamic Oxaloacetic Transaminase) and SGPT (Glutamic Pyruvate Transaminase Serum). The high levels of SGOT and SGPT in the liver will cause damage to the organs that function to neutralize the poison. So, by consuming ginger (temulawak), both of these enzymes will drop and improve liver function more stable.
- Curcumae xanthorrhizae
- Rhizoma Ekstrak
- Protect the liver (Hepatoprotector)
- Reducing SGOT and SGPT
- Helps cure liver hepatitis (reduces inflammation)
- Lowers cholesterol
- Reducing joint inflammation
- Re-neutralize excess stomach acid (Ulcer Disease)
- Helps reduce diarrhoea (relaxes intestinal muscles)
- Streamlining the system of metabolism
- Enhance body immunity
- As an Antioxidant to ward off free radicals
- Helps Defecation
- Helps Improve Kidney Function (filtering blood)
- Helps Remove Toxins in the Body (Detoxification)
- Increase appetite
- Helps relieve asthma
- Prevent gallstone formation (not recommended to take this supplement if gallstone has formed in the body)
Adults: 3 x 2 capsules / day, ½ hour before meals / 1 hour after meals.
Children: 2 x 1 capsule / day, ½ hour before meals / 1 hour after meals.
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women
- Not recommended for patients with gallstones
- It is not recommended to take it along with blood thinners
- It is recommended to drink lots of water
- 1 bottle of 60 capsules @ 500 mg
To save on postage, the product can be arranged for self-collection at Macpherson MRT during office hours or Toa Payoh MRT after office hours. Kindly call us at 68428160 during office hours for this arrangement.