Borneo Arthrospira is a herbal supplement that contains organic spirulina, a bluish green algae and spiral shaped. Spirulina in latin is called Arthrospira platensis and Arthrospira maxima.
It is called Spirulina because of its spiral-like form. Spirulina is a single-celled living being in the water and is included in the Cyanobacteria or microalgae family. Spirulina has a complete and alkaline natural nutritional content.
The proportion of daily consumption should contain 80% alkaline (base) while 20% is acidic. A healthy body should contain alkali with PH 7,3 – 7,4. 65% of spirulina content is protein and amino acids including an essential fatty acid, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), that has anti-inflammatory properties and contains all essential amino acids.
Spirulina is rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium. It is known for its high nutritional content, thus earning the title “Super Food”. Nutritional content in 1 gram of spirulina is equal to the nutritional content of 500 grams of vegetables and fruits. In other words, 8 grams of spirulina can meet nutritional intake for 40 days.
Usually spirulina is a health supplement in the form of a green powder. There are also spirulina-shaped capsules.
Each 350mg B-Artrosphira capsule contains:
- Protein 60%
- Carbohydrate 20%
- Fat 5%
- Minerals & Vitamins 8%
- Water 5%
SPECIAL AND BENEFITS
- Antioxidant (protect from free radicals)
- Increases Endurance
- Suitable for the nutritional needs of the brain and the body
- Lowers blood fat levels
- Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Lowers blood pressure
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Increases red blood cell haemoglobin levels (overcoming anaemia)
- Weight loss (helps diet program)
- Reduce the side effects of chemotherapy (dizziness, nausea, decreased appetite, difficulty sleeping etc.)
- Stabilizes the number of red blood cells, white blood cells and haemoglobin
- For beauty
- Adult: 3 x 2 capsules / day.
- Kids: 2 x 1 capsule / day.
- Not recommended for people with thyroid disorders, autoimmune disorders, uric acid, kidney stones, phenylketonuria (PKU)
- Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- In some cases, can cause headaches, muscle aches, fever and digestive problems such as diarrhoea, abdominal pain, and constipation (lower the dose and drink plenty of water)
PACKAGING: 1 bottle of 60 capsules @ 350 mg